Current Job Opportunities
Marketing Specialist Job Description
- Implement US tourism marketing plan to China by creating tour packages for International Clientele and ensure the packages are appealing to the China market;
- Work Directly with our headquarters in China to receive instruction on marketing in China through 150+ retail tourism stores located in China by analyzing the market
- Report to company so they can determine pricing, create marketing campaigns and designs;
- Create, Design and Prepare all marketing and promotional materials relating to vacation packages in the US to be distributed specifically to the tourism outlet stores in China, as directed by company
- Assist with branding by collaborating with customers, government, and community organizations particularly in China and assisting with the creation of materials to be given to these entities to reach this goal;
- Ensure that the tourism packages meet all expectations of the clients based on the marketing plan.
- Must have 2 years of experience marketing to and developing plans to market to clients in China.
- Four years Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing and/or Graphic Design.
- Mandarin required as Marketing Specialist will be intimately involved with marketing to consumers in China through the company outlets.
Mail Resume to:
155 N. Lake Avenue
Pasadena, CA 91101